Sunday, September 9, 2018

More Shameless Advertising

A couple of weeks ago, I received a notification from Kindle Boards (an online Kindle group) that I would be restricted to advertising no more than 5 of my books in one day. Apparently, other less prolific writers were complaining that I and other more prolific authors were bumping the less prolific writers' advertising posts down the advertising thread on K-Boards. One of the administrators said that the rule had been in place for some time but they were now going to enforce it, whether we liked it or not.

Personally, I felt:

1) Betrayed!
2) Cheated of an opportunity to defend my actions against the naysayers.
3) Censored.

I made my opinions known but to no avail. So, I shall no longer be advertising on K-Boards. My choice. I try to get all of my advertising done in one day for three reasons that are very important to me:

1) I want to use the remainder of my week for time with my wife and family.
2) I don't want to swamp my family and friend's Facebook, Twitter, Blogger, and LinkedIn feeds multiple times over a week. (Although, the way sales/reads have been of late, perhaps I should.)
3) I would like to have free time during the remainder of the week to WRITE (if the Muse is so inclined).

So here I am... providing more shameless advertising of my novels. Please share this with family, friends, neighbors, strangers, and the occasional person you meet along the way:

Are you looking for:

Action
Adventure
Alternate History and Worlds
Mystery
Science Fiction
and Suspense


Then check out my novels! Available in e-book and print formats.


Go to my Amazon Author Page at www.amazon.com/author/jeffreyfortney.

**********

Meanwhile, the Muse HAS been flitting around lately, just not staying in place very long. I have had some wonderful ideas pop into my noggin for some of my works in progress. Hopefully, some of those ideas will make it into those stories soon! 

**********

Fall is almost upon us. Enjoy the remainder of Summer!

Jeffrey

Jeffrey M. Fortney – 2018




No comments:

Post a Comment