Sunday, August 2, 2015

A Rough Week

Wow! I've been under the weather off and on this past week and it's taken a toll on me physically and mentally.

The good news is IFSTA's Aircraft Rescue and Fire Fighting 6th edition is about to go back to Graphics to prepare it for the printer! Yay!

The bad news is I didn't get much done on the new e-novel...or advertising, for that matter. Boo hiss!

Feeling somewhat better tonight but I still think I'll visit my doctor in the morning. 

**********

July was a good month for sales! I thank each and every one of you for helping get the word out to folks about my e-books. You folks are marvelous!


**********

Hope to make real progress on the new e-novel this week! That's the game plan, at least. Being under the weather has given me some time for thinking about some new ideas for the story. Need to plug them in and see if they fly!

I definitely think the title will change. Haven't selected a new one yet but have come up with some ideas to choose from.


**********

Well...about time to take Julie to work...and to get to work myself on the next chapter of the new story!

Be safe!

Jeffrey


© Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment