Saturday, July 25, 2015

Oh...YEAH!

The EUREKA moment and epiphany have already provided some significant results for the new e-novel!

I took the last couple of days to rework the outline, once again following the formula of long-time pulp magazine author, Lester Dent. Dent was the creator and primary author of the Doc Savage pulp novels of the 1930s and 1940s. He wrote 159 of the 181 Doc Savage stories in the series published by Street and Smith under their house name of Kenneth Robeson!

So, I've broken the murder mystery into four parts of four chapters each. I've restructured the outline and identified where already written materials will need to be moved and what new materials will need to be written.

My next step is to I need to take is to actually move the existing materials into their new chapters. Some of this will require serious thought to split certain events that are currently intertwined in the existing chapters! Ohhh, this is gonna be FUN!

**********

Folks, you've done a terrific job this month getting the word out to people about my e-books! My hat is definitely off to you all!

We've got a week left in July and I ask that you help me double-down and make it a great week. Please share the following advertisement with anyone you know who may enjoy reading action/adventure stories! I've also written a non-fiction/self-help book for instructors who want to discover new ways to improve their techniques.



**********

I'm gonna keep this one short so that I can get some work done on the new e-novel.

Stay safe!

Jeffrey

© Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment