Sunday, December 20, 2015

Down to the Wire!!!

Only 4 more days to nominate Death Haunts the Stars for an exclusive Kindle contract at http://kindlescout.amazon.com/p/19M67224KD07R. I must admit to being disappointed. Not at my loyal readers, but at the project's performance overall. The numbers are down and we've not hit "Hot" or "Trending" once. *sigh*

Here's hoping for a last minute burst of nominations to get us across the finish line in good form! If not, I can still e-publish Death Haunts the Stars through Kindle as I've done with my other e-books. So THAT will be one of my projects over the Christmas and New Years Holiday Break! 

I don't plan to e-publish this one through Smashwords.com. With all of my advertising over the past couple of years, I've only sold 11 books through that site and its partners. Better to focus on Amazon's Kindle.com and ramp up the advertising for that location.



**********


On another note, I've begun creating a box set of The Terra-Bravo Saga for sale through Kindle! This will combine Chaos on Terra-Prime, Foothold on Terra-Bravo, and Crisis on Terra-Bravo into one volume, with a nice 3D box set cover to boot! Along the way, I've upgraded the covers for all three books and will be developing a glossary for the box set (later to be added as appropriate to the three separate books). I hope to get this completed over the Holiday Break, as well, and get it posted to Kindle.com! 



**********


With only a few days left before Christmas, some of you may still need gifts for family members and friends. If I may, please allow me to recommend my current set of e-books. Amazon.com makes gifting a snap! My e-books can be accessed through my Amazon author page at www.amazon.com/author/jeffreyfortney.




**********


Christmas and New Years are a wonderful time of the year to spend with family and friends. Many of you may be traveling over these two holidays and I pray that each of you reaches your destinations (and, later, homes) safely and that your celebrations are happy ones!

I'll be posting one more blog before New Years. So, until then...

Merry Christmas!!!

Jeffrey

© Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment