Saturday, December 12, 2015

Update on "Death Haunts the Stars" Kindle Scout Campaign

Good evening, everyone!

I just wanted to give you a little update on the Kindle Scout Campaign for my new e-novel, Death Haunts the Stars

Well the campaign is still live and will remain so for another 12 days! We haven't hit "Hot" or "Trending" yet, but I'm trying to remain positive that we will! Our daily number of nominations dropped for a couple of days, but are picking back up. So we still have a chance to get our numbers up high enough to trigger "Hot/Trending".

So, please, continue to tell everyone you can about the Kindle Scout program and my campaign to earn an exclusive contract for Death Haunts the Stars! Ask them to go to http://kindlescout.amazon.com/p/19M67224KD07R and click on "Nominate me". That's all there is to it.



**********

Check out my other e-books at www.amazon.com/author/jeffreyfortney.



**********

I've had a couple of sick days this week. (Darned flu shot!) So, I didn't get as much writing and advertising in as I would have liked. Will pick back up soonest, I promise!


**********

With the days until Christmas (and Christmas and New Years vacation) counting down, I ask you all to plan ahead for your holiday travels and festivities. Stay safe out there!

Jeffrey

© Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment