Tuesday, December 1, 2015

And a New Adventure Begins!

That's right...I started a new adventure tonight!

I've begun writing the next exciting story in the Arizona State Guard series...Freedom's Forge!!! This new novel will pick up a few months after the events of Target Terror, bring back some old friends and introduce some new ones, and be filled with plenty of action, adventure, and thrills. So stay tuned to this blog as I will be posting about writing this new novel in the coming weeks!

**********

The Kindle Scout nominations for Death Haunts the Stars keep rolling in! Thanks to each and everyone of you who have been telling family, friends, and neighbors about my newest novel and my hope of getting an exclusive Kindle Scout contract. We still have 23 days to go, so please keep up the terrific job of getting the word out!!! 


Nominate Death Haunts the Stars at:



**********

My current e-books are now available for purchase through my Amazon Author page at www.amazon.com/author/jeffreyfortney. Drop on by and pick one up!


**********

Have a great week, folks! Let's be safe out there!

Jeffrey 

© Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment