Saturday, December 5, 2015

The "Death Haunts the Stars" Kindle Scout Campaign

Greetings!

Well, I'd like to tell everyone that the Kindle Scout Campaign is resulting in Death Haunts the Stars Trending and Hot at Kindle Scout's website. That's what I'd like to say...but it just isn't happening. We started off strong, had a couple of bounces, and are now kind of piddling along.

But...I'm not giving up hope! We still have 19 days to bring our nomination numbers up! So, once more I ask my stalwart readers to get the word out to everyone they know, know only slightly, or even think they know! Every nomination helps.

Why am I so interested in this exclusive Kindle contract? Well, I've gotta admit that the $1,500 advance on the book would be nice. But more importantly, Amazon/Kindle will promote the book far more than I can on my limited (non-existent) advertising budget. Yes, I lose a few royalty percentage points in the process but I'm getting Amazon/Kindle's advertising in return to get the book out before more eyes than I can.

So please encourage folks to visit my Kindle Scout campaign at http://kindlescout.amazon.com/p/19M67224KD07R. A simple click (on "Nominate me") is all it takes to nominate Death Haunts the Stars!


**********

While you are online, check out my other e-books on my Amazon Author page at www.amazon.com/author/jeffreyfortney. Amazon can even help you gift them to friends at Christmas!


**********

Time to wrap up my advertising, walk around and stretch, then resume work on my next novel...Arizona State Guard: Freedom's Forge.

**********

Stay safe, everyone!

Jeffrey

© Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2015


No comments:

Post a Comment