Sunday, May 8, 2016

Wow!

What a great weekend! Got a lot done around the house and on the new novel. 

Julie and I planted a new tree and some holly plants. I was able to cut down some low hanging branches in one corner of the backyard that kept scratching our heads and necks when we'd mow around 'em. Had to build a new sawhorse for cutting tree branches but I love building with wood, so it was fun! I was able to mow and edge the front and back yards in between sprinklers today. I even had time to play fetch with Remi and Ryli for a bit!

The first draft of the new novel, the Arizona State Guard: Freedom's Forge, is coming along nicely. Over 10 new pages in the last few days. I'm working on a major battle scene which is always very exciting and fun to do! The next few pages will reflect what happens outside of Arizona in the story, then will return to the Grand Canyon State for the finale! 

Sean dropped by today and we talked about the cover. I gave him my thoughts and we'll see what kind of design he comes up with. I'm sure I'll be pleased with the result.

And this evening, I do believe I've completed my advertising in record time! So don't forget to tell everyone who know about my e-books available at my author page at Amazon.com (www.amazon.com/author/jeffreyfortney). These e-books include:

Chaos on Terra-Prime - $2.99
Foothold on Terra-Bravo - $2.99
Crisis on Terra-Bravo - $2.99
The Terra-Bravo Saga - Volume 1 (box set) - $5.97

Arizona State Guard: Bloody Border - $3.99
Arizona State Guard: Target Terror - $3.99

Death Haunts the Stars - $4.99


Honing Your Instructional Skills - $0.99



Have a great week, folks! Catch you later!

Jeffrey

© Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment