Sunday, May 22, 2016

Wowsers!

What a week!

I got quite a bit done on my office projects even with some distractions (a photo shoot for Essentials, photo shoots of construction on our new office building addition, and some travel). I finished Chapter 2 of Industrial Fire Brigades 2nd and got it posted for my validation committee to review and comment upon. AND, I am working on Chapters 3 and 4 concurrently and should have them ready for the committee soon!

I've tried so hard to take this week off from doing any writing or editing on my personal projects. I do this after finishing a first draft of a project to let the creative batteries recharge before beginning the edits and publishing preparation on the project.

I have been successful in staying away from Arizona State Guard: Freedom's Forge...BUT...have found myself adding to the story "bible" for Quest for the Obsidian Blade AND a story "bible" for yet another project. When I described what I was doing to Kyle, he said I should pace myself. I think this is a common problem with many authors...they are constantly coming up with new ideas to write about. Some reach the end of their lives leaving behind finished but unpublished works or unfinished works in varying levels of completion.

I'd rather have too many ideas to work on than too few. Sooner or later, I'll hit a dry patch. In the meantime, I have plenty of ideas to work on AND, eventually, something may become a big seller for me!


**********

In the meantime, please continue to tell everyone you know about my current e-books. You have been critical to the success of my e-books and I greatly appreciate your assistance in getting the word out!

My current e-books are available through www.amazon.com/author/jeffreyfortney.



Chaos on Terra-Prime - $2.99
Foothold on Terra-Bravo - $2.99
Crisis on Terra-Bravo - $2.99
The Terra-Bravo Saga - Volume 1 (box set) - $5.97

Arizona State Guard: Bloody Border - $3.99
Arizona State Guard: Target Terror - $3.99

Death Haunts the Stars - $4.99

Honing Your Instructional Skills - $0.99



**********


We're supposed to be having some strong Spring storms across parts of the country this week, so please be safe out there!

Jeffrey 

© Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment