Tuesday, July 7, 2015

I Just Haven't Hit My Stride This Week!

Wow!

This past week hasn't quite lived up to expectations. Well, I haven't lived up to expectations this week would probably be more accurate!

I helped Kyle (and Sean) with playing lumberjacks in Kyle's backyard on Thursday. I then cut some of the downed trees up into smaller pieces on Friday. Then I barbecued burgers, brats, and hot dogs outside in the heat on Saturday afternoon! In short (I know, too LATE!), I over did it! Sunday was pretty much a wash...a wipeout!

Yesterday, I felt better; and even more so today. But, other than doing my advertising and just a little writing on Seven Parsecs to Camadin, I really haven't accomplished that much in terms of writing. Sad, sad, sad.

Still, on the sales front, July is starting off pretty well. Heck, I've even had a couple of sales in Germany!!! Kinda cool!

I did get a new presentation for Slideshare (here) and a new ad illustration put together (see below)



So my game plan is to do some writing tonight, come Hell or high water. (Did I tell you it's raining [heavily] outside, as I write this???) 

So on that short note, let me wish each of you a safe and pleasant time...until next time!

Jeffrey

© Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment