Saturday, July 11, 2015

One for the Road!

This will be a real short one as I'm leaving for the Annual IFSTA Validation Conference in a couple of hours. Looking forward to see many old friends and making many new ones. It's a short drive to Tulsa and then the fun begins!

I'll be online from time to time over the next few days but not doing real heavy posting. Yes! I will be taking my laptop AND the new story I'm working on with me. I'll work on it in the evenings and keep moving forward.

July sales have started off good! Still looking for that boost that will bring continuous sales on a daily basis. Well, a friend reminded me that George R.R. Martin wasn't an overnight success. Perseverance is the key!


Well, gotta go get ready to hit the road. Stay safe out there, folks!

Jeffrey

© Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment