Sunday, October 15, 2017

Coming Down the Home Stretch!

That's right...I'm coming down the home stretch on completion of Camadin Station Two - Last Stand!

I'm going to push hard to get the final edits completed by October 20th and get the formatting done shortly thereafter. I have to speak with Sean this week about finalizing the cover. Final tweaking then e-pub and print-on-demand publication by the end of the month! 

Hopefully by this time next week, I'll be debuting the final cover for CS2-LA right here on my blog! 

**********

Slight change-up in projects following CS2-LA. Instead of moving onto my Young Adult/Steampunk story immediately, I'm going to spend a little time putting together an e-book compilation of The Arizona State Guard Trilogy. This actually takes very little time requiring me to merge the three e-book files and creating a composite cover then going through the e-pub setup on Amazon's KDP. It should only take a couple of weeks.

Work on the new novel should start around December 1st, if all goes well!

**********

Meanwhile, my current novels are available through my Amazon Author's page at www.amazon.com/author/jeffreyfortney. Feel free to share that with family, friends, and others you may know.



**********

There's a definite chill in the air here in Stillwater and the leaves are beginning to change! One of my favorite times of the year. 

Stay safe!

Jeffrey

Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2017 

No comments:

Post a Comment