Sunday, October 29, 2017

Less Than a Week To Go!

That's right! 

Camadin Station Two - Last Stand will be published next weekend!

The edits are done. I've created the two files, one for e-publication and one for print-on-demand. And... 

I received the cover from Sean!!! Here it is:



Well done, Sean!

So, I have to do a little more formatting of both files. This mostly involves linking the Table of Contents to each heading in the e-book and checking pagination and the Table of Contents page numbers in the P-o-D book. 

Thursday and Friday nights will be spent uploading the files to Amazon and completing the online documentation. If all goes well, the books will go live on November 4th!

But that's not all!

Nope...you heard that right. I'll have another book ready for e-publication on or around November 4th! The Arizona State Guard Trilogy that compiles the three novels of the ASG into one e-book.



This one will take a little more formatting but I think I can get it all done this week if the Muse is with me!

More to follow on both books later this week!


**********

Meanwhile, we've had a couple of nights of cold temperatures. I guess Summer is over after all.

Here comes Autumn and Winter!!!

Stay safe!

Jeffrey

Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment