Sunday, October 22, 2017

It's a Long Way Down the Home Stretch!

Well, I'd like to report that the work on Camadin Station Two - Last Stand has gone along quickly and easily this past week. Yep! I'd sure like to report that...

But, sadly, it hasn't.

I will say that the final edits have been moving along steadily. I'm past the 100 page mark. And the story is reading quite nicely!

Sean is still working on the cover. I'd hoped to debut it here this week but no luck there either. 

* sigh *

But I'm pressing on to get the book done well...if not quickly.

**********

Just a reminder to all, my current list of books are available in e-book and print-on-demand formats through Amazon and can be found on my Amazon Author's page at www.amazon.com/author/jeffreyfortney. If you have a Kindle Unlimited subscription, you can download and read my e-books at no additional cost as part of your subscription. And, if you have an Amazon Prime subscription, you can receive my print-on-demand books faster and with free shipping!


**********

Meanwhile, the temps are beginning to fall and so are the leaves from the trees. It's a fun and pretty time of the year!

Stay safe and enjoy the Fall!

Jeffrey

Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment