Sunday, October 8, 2017

Running a Little Late!

Well, I really wanted to have Camadin Station Two: Last Stand published already. *sigh* Sadly, I'm running a little late in getting it done.

I could blame my Muse for not being around, but that's not entirely accurate. Muse has gifted me with many ideas of late, only a few of which relate to CS2:LS.

I could blame my cover artist, but he's a busy man with a family, a job, and a life of his own. I can say that the initial draft of the new cover showed me that Sean is on target! I've asked him to do a little tweaking on the cover and should hear back from him real soon!

The bottom line is, I just haven't spent the time working on the new novel as much as I should have. With one project wrapping up at work and another entering a new phase (PHOTOGRAPY!!!), my mind hasn't been on CS2:LS.

The GOOD news is that I'm working on the final read-through of the novel! During the final read-through, I look for typos and grammar errors and spend less time tweaking the story. I'm a couple of chapters in and plan to do some major read-through today!

The next phase on this project will be to format the files for e-publication AND print-on-demand. The e-pub formatting isn't that difficult, but hardcopy formatting can be a pain sometimes. But it is quite doable.

**********

Meanwhile, my current books are available through my Amazon Author page at www.amazon.com/author/jeffreyfortney. Don't forget to share that page with family, friends, acquaintances, postal workers, mad scientists, and other avid readers.


**********

Fall is definitely in the air! Enjoy!

Jeffrey

Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2017 

No comments:

Post a Comment