Thursday, October 17, 2013

Busy at Work But not Much Writing at Home!

Wow! This week has been awesome at the office working on my three projects and making some really good headway with them.

Unfortunately, I haven't gotten much writing done on Crisis on Terra-Bravo. Haven't really felt like writing. Hopefully this weekend!
-----
Received another reader review on Foothold on Terra-Bravo! A solid "4" again. The fact that I happen to know the writer of the comment does NOT lessen the fact that I received another review!!!
-----
Received another Amazon e-mail advertizing Foothold on Terra-Bravo this afternoon. Really hope it's going out to more folks than just me.
-----
Hopefully will be able to report some serious Terra-Bravo writing tomorrow or Saturday!

Until then...stay safe!


Jeff

© Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment