Thursday, October 3, 2013

I Have More to Add...

Over the past two days, I've written 5 pages and 1,945 words for Crisis on Terra-Bravo. Total page count thus far is 147 pages. Still on track for the mid-December.
-----
Sales on Foothold on Terra-Bravo were slow in September (only 20 units) but should be enough with the August sales (37 units) for Kyle and I to get our first royalty check. I plan to put my share into some advertising (local and online).
-----
I plan to drop by the library tomorrow and talk with them about the Local Authors Fair. I'm going to make up some 3x5 cards with the cover to Foothold on the front, where it's available, and price (plus QR code link to the Kindle Store!). The back will have Coming in December 2013! at the top, the cover to Crisis in the middle, and some additional wording beneath the cover. Someone recommended making bookmarks which I plan to do as well with a similar design. Hope to order the cardstock this week.
-----
My thoughts and prayers go out to my family and friends affected by the government shutdown.

Stay safe!

Jeff

© Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment