Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Tweaking? Tweaking!

With the first two parts of Crisis on Terra-Bravo roughed out, I turned to my outline tonight to revise the chapters in the final third of the book. It took about an hour but I think I've got it pretty well ironed out.

I didn't throw away the older material. I marked it for future reference to see what might be usable in later books.

Will pick up again Friday night and get started on Chapter 11.
-----
I've decided to take Foothold on Terra-Bravo "cross platform" starting early next month. To do that, I'll drop out of the Kindle Direct Publishing Select Program. The book will still be available through the Kindle Store but my royalty percentage will drop a little. Once the book has been formatted for Nook and Smashwords, it'll go on sale on their sites. That should pretty much give me 100% market coverage and I should more than make up in volume what I lose in royalty percentage.
-----
Going to get some rest. Y'all behave out there, now!

Jeff

© Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2013 

No comments:

Post a Comment