Monday, October 14, 2013

Not as Prolific Tonight, but Still Good!

Last night, I had a wonderful night of writing with 6 pages and just shy of 2,200 words. Tonight, I didn't do quite as well (3 3/4 pages and 1,370 words) but I still feel good about it. Last night I wrapped up Chapter 9 AND wrapped up Part One of the book. Tonight, I picked up the thought process and started Part Two! The second part of the book won't be as long as the first but will return to the exploration, technology, and sense of the unknown found in Foothold on Terra-Bravo.
-----
I'm planning to add one more writing project to my To Do List. For years, I have been putting together a short book on how to improve your instructional skills. I initially hoped to submit this to FPP and market it to firefighters. I've realized since that it can apply to anyone who teaches/instructs. Let me be clear here, this will not be a book about how to become a teacher/instructor. It is about honing your skills to be a better, more inspirational instructor who can reach the most students.

So I plan to generacize it and e-publish it. Should take about six months (to include some photography). The new plan is to start it in January while I'm working on the prequel to the Terra-Bravo books. I'll keep you posted.
-----
If I keep yawning as I have been, I'll put my computer to sleep without finishing this post to my blog. So with that thought I bid you all a good evening and remind you...let's be safe out there!

Jeff

© Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment