Sunday, October 13, 2013

The Muse Really Earned Her Title Tonight!

Wow! Guess I really needed a couple of down days to recharge the ol' writing batteries!

Tonight, I wrote 6 pages and 2,198 words in about 2 hours. As my old fire chief, Hugh Pike would say..."Mercy!"

Crisis on Terra-Bravo now sits at 162 pages. I still have a 3 to 4 chapters I want to write to finish the story but the sleeper agent story arc is about over. Huzzah!!!
-----
I'm kind of disappointed in the sales of Foothold on Terra-Bravo this month. Real slow with only 5 units sold thus far. Hopefully it'll pick up in the next couple of weeks and especially after the Local Authors Fair.
-----
I'm ready to called it an evening, folks. Y'all stay safe out there now!

Jeff

© Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment