Friday, September 20, 2013

A Couple of Slow Nights

Well, the last two nights have been slow going.

Last night I wrote just over two pages and almost 900 words. Far less than I'd hoped for.

Well, tonight I was able to do a little more than two pages and close to 900 words! Not exactly setting the digital page on fire, but even Heinlein and Stine would say I made some headway. I could have written nothing after at all!

The good news is I've completed Chapter 2 of The Colony on Terra-Bravo! So tomorrow night, I'll begin work on Chapter 3.
----
I succeeded in getting an account on KBoards, a site for Kindle owners and authors. It'll give me a chance to chat with other authors, learn their secrets for advertizing their books and stories, network, and help me advertize the book there as well.
----
Foothold on Terra-Bravo continues to sell at the Kindle Store. Would like to remind folks to leave customer feedback once they've finished reading the story. After I get several feedback comments, it opens up options for advertizing on some other sites.

Stay safe!

Jeff

© Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2013

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment