Friday, September 20, 2013

A Detour in the Writing Process

Two good nights of writing on Chapter 2 of The Colony on Terra-Bravo. Made some serious headway on that chapter. Unfortunately, I'm going to miss tomorrow night as the Missus and I shall be driving our youngest back to college this weekend. I might get a little more writing in tonight and maybe some on Sunday night.

I've received some positive comments from friends who have purchased and are reading Foothold on Terra-Bravo. They seem to be enjoying it thus far and I encourage everyone who reads the book to leave a customer review on Amazon and send me some feedback via Facebook Messaging or on the comments section of this blog.

A big shout out to Gary Tuttle for his feedback today. I've got some stuff up my sleeve for Book 2 that should make you very happy!

Once The Colony on Terra-Bravo is published, I want to write up the prequel to the Terra-Bravo Series. I've tentatively titled it: Terra-Prime: Civil War!
-----
Before I forget, thank you to everyone who wrote to express concern over the yellow jacket sting. Thanks to modern medicine, the hand is all healed up and doing well!

Stay safe!

Jeff

© Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2013

Friday, August 16, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment