Friday, September 20, 2013

A Really Good Night!

I had a really good day at the office and an equally good night at home!

Sat down this evening with the intent of getting at least 5 pages of Chapter 3 of The Colony on Terra-Bravo written. Realized I needed to insert a new Chapter 3 into the mix, so tweaked my rough outline, then devised a title for the new Chapter 3, and finally got to writing. About three hours later, I'm tapped out.

Page and word counts for tonight are...5 1/2 pages and 2,311 words! Woo hoo! Thus far, TCoT-B is 34 1/2 pages and 14,836 words in length. I'm shooting for roughing 200 pages and 19 chapters.

I'm also flirting with a title change. Instead of The Colony on Terra-Bravo, I'm considering Crisis on Terra-Bravo. If I do change it, TCoT-B would probably become the title of the third book.
----
On a related note, I woke up to a pleasant surprise this morning with three new purchases on Foothold on Terra-Bravo in my KDP Sales Report. That made a total of four sales yesterday. My next goals are to see a 5-unit day, then a 10-unit, and growing from there.

Some advertizing opportunities are just around the corner so I expect sales to pick up!

So, it's bedtime for this grey-haired feller.

Stay safe!

Jeff

© Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2013

Thursday, August 22, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment