Saturday, September 21, 2013

I'm Back!!! (Again!)

Sorry for the lack of posts the last couple of days. I had a terrific night of writing Thursday night. But when I went to blog about it, I screwed up and deleted ALL of the posts on my blog. Very disconcerting that Blogger doesn't have a "Are you sure you want to delete EVERYTHING?" pop-up before you can push OK.

Anyhow, a blogger named Peter helped me recover almost all of the posts. Big THANK YOU, Peter!

In reloading the posts, they now share one posting date. You can access them through the archive to the right side of the page.
----
I did get the Terra-Bravo Facebook page published and have been inviting scores of folks to LIKE it. This should help get the word out about the Terra-Bravo Saga

Otherwise, I haven't felt the urge to write the last two days. It just wasn't there. But I expect to be back at it tomorrow!
----
I do ask that all who have read the first book, please make a Customer Review on Foothold's Amazon Kindle Store page. Be honest, you won't hurt my feelings, after all, it's my first book. The more reviews I get, the closer I am to being able to do some free advertizing on some e-book websites! Some want a minimum of 5, others a minimum of 10, etc...
----
I plan to start writing on Crisis during my lunch hours to get a little further along a little bit faster. Will try it this week and let you know how it works out.
----
Thanks to my many family, friends, and fans for sharing this blog and news about the Terra-Bravo Saga.
----
Gonna sign off for now. Remember, let's be safe out there!

Jeff

© Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment