Friday, September 20, 2013

An Off Day but a Good Evening!

Wow! What a quiet, lazy Sunday! Didn't do a whole lot today. Got up late, went for a walk with Julie at Boomer Lake, did some reading, watched a little TV, sent myself some "to do notes" for tomorrow, played some Star Trek Online, and cooked dinner. But I just couldn't seem to gather the energy to sit down and write.

Until about 6:00 p.m. that is! I sat down with the idea of just doing a little tweaking of the last bit I'd written. But once that was done, the words they started flowing! Got in 5 pages and 2,074 words in about 2 hours. Chapter 6 of Crisis on Terra-Bravo is coming together nicely.

I've a pretty heart-wrenching scene to write tomorrow night. It's sure to bring some tears to some folks eyes. (I hope!)
----
Nothing else to report tonight, so I'll close here.

Stay safe, my friends!

Jeff

© Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2013

Sunday, September 8, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment