Friday, September 20, 2013

Okay, okay...

My 10 to 14 stalwart readers must be concerned about me since I haven't posted in the last couple of days! Sorry about that. Between being a little under the weather and then having a long photo shoot Tuesday, I've been too wiped out to do much writing on Crisis on Terra-Bravo or this blog.

Well, today's shoot was shorter and I am feeling better so I spent a little time on Chapter 6. I've added 3 more pages and 1,272 more words. If all goes well, I should have Chapter 6 wrapped up on Friday. Then I can pass the Prologue and Chapters 1 through 6 to Kyle for his work on the first part of the new book. While he's doing that, I'll start Chapter 7.
----
It appears Amazon is sending out e-mails advertising Foothold on Terra-Bravo and several other new science fiction and fantasy books. I've received two such e-mails since Monday. Foothold was prominently displayed in both e-mails. Unfortunately, I haven't seen a big jump in sales. *sigh*
----
I've another long photo shoot scheduled for tomorrow so I don't know how I'll feel tomorrow night. Hope to knock out a few more pages then but, if not, I'll try again on Friday night.

Stay safe, my friends!

Jeff

© Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2013

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment