Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Another Great Night for Writing!

A good day and a great night!

Didn't realize that today was the day I got my new crown but it was. It went very smoothly and quite painlessly. (Thanks, Dr. Spaulding! Thanks, Cameron!)

Got home and took an Aleve for my aching back (from yesterday's photo shoot), laid down, and was out for about 3 hours. Woke up feeling a LOT better.
-----
Sat down at the computer, pulled up Crisis on Terra-Bravo on the screen, and the words just began to appear. Three pages and 1,326 words! Chapter 8 is almost in the bag!
-----
Tomorrow, I'm going to check on a Local Author Fair the Stillwater (OK) Public Library is holding in October. I think it'll be a nice venue to get the word out about Foothold on Terra-Bravo. There's also a Stillwater Authors' Group I going to see about joining.

Since the book is an e-book, I won't have copies to sell, so I'm thinking about printing some flash cards with the cover of Foothold, that it's on the Kindle Store, a QR code to that page, and the price on the front side; and "Coming in December 2013.", the cover of Crisis, and "Book 2 of the Terra-Bravo Saga!" on the back. I can give these out, put them in stores, etc... (Can't hurt to try, right?)

Here's the QR code:


If you scan it with a code reader app on your phone, it takes you straight to Amazon's Foothold on Terra-Bravo page complete with a link to a sample chapter AND a 1-click buy it button!
-----
Time to wrap it up for the night.

Have fun out there...but remember...be safe!

Jeff

© Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2013



No comments:

Post a Comment