Friday, September 20, 2013

Of Lawns, BBQs, and Continuity Errors

Made some headway last night, but spent the majority of the evening helping the Missus with a quilt. We had an enjoyable evening and I did get in some writing.

Saturdays have long been my day for mowing the yards (front, back, and behind the fence) and today was no different. You can tell classes have resumed at our local university, the students are literally driving people crazy and are making a mess in the "alley" south of my house. Used my phone video to record the mess they made, then returned the items to their side of the fence.

Today we had Sean and Kyle and their families over for a BBQ. It's been a while since our last one! I fired up the brick BBQ my sons, father-in-law, and I built in the backyard and cooked up some burgers and hotdogs. Much fun (and good food) was had by all!
----
Chatted with Kyle after dinner and discussed the modifications to the second book. He pointed out a couple of items from Foothold that I'd forgotten to address in this second book. (Oh, the title has changed. Book Two of the Terra-Bravo series will now be Crisis on Terra-Bravo.) Glad he caught it now instead of later (or...*gasp* on of YOU finding the problem later!!!).

So, I took the time to sit down at the ol' computer and peck at the keys a bit. First, I fixed my slip ups, then pressed on with the rest of Chapter 3. After a couple of hours, about 2 1/2 pages and 997 words.

Found out that KBoards has a book profile page for each book a Kindle author has. Here's the profile page with some sample text from Foothold on Terra-Bravo.

Stay safe!

Jeff

© Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2013


Saturday, August 24, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment