Friday, September 20, 2013

I'm Back!

Sorry for missing a couple of nights, folks! Came home from work early on Tuesday with a migraine starting up. Took some medication and zonked out for about 4 hours. Which is good...and bad. Woke up feeling much better. GOOD! Then was wide awake 'til the wee hours of the morning. BAD!

I woke up Wednesday feeling worse than I did Tuesday, so I contacted the boss and went back for more rest. Around noon, I woke up feeling that something important was supposed to happen soon. Fortunately, I remembered that I had a dental appointment to prep for a crown around 1:00. Already medicated, I thought...Why not?!? And kept the appointment. Everything went well and last night I wrote 5 1/4 pages and 2,200 words!

Woke up this morning feeling good (not GREAT) but went in and worked on some image selection and illustration drafting for my primary project. Got parts of three chapters done! Then I learned a great friend and partner on numerous projects is leaving FPP for greener pastures. I'm both sad and happy.

Julie and I had a nice dinner and while she napped before work, I wrote 4 3/4 pages and 2,053 words tonight wrapping up Chapter 5. In total, from title page to the end of Chapter 5 is 76 pages! Wow!
----
Once I get the first six chapters written, Kyle is going to go over them and make corrections/suggestions while I get started on Chapter 7. I think we're on track for the mid-December release date.
----
Before I forget, the revised cover for Foothold on Terra-Bravo:


Hope to put it up this weekend.


The proposed cover for Crisis on Terra-Bravo:


----
Remember, let's be careful out there!

Jeff

© Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2013


Thursday, September 5, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment