Friday, September 20, 2013

This, That, and More...

The day got off to a slow start with a stiff lower back and some sunburn across the shoulders. Went online to discover that we'd sold three more copies of Foothold on Terra-Bravo overnight! Julie and I went for a short walk at the lake, did some shopping, and donated some books to the local library for their semi-annual book sale.
----
While Julie took a nap, I sat down with my laptop and my heated back massager and did some writing. Didn't accomplish much at that time, so I shut things down for a bit. And then zonked out for an hour in my chair. Usually a short nap leaves me grouchy but I woke up refreshed!
----
Wrote some more this evening and was pleasantly surprised to find that I'd:

1) finished Chapter 3
2) tweaked my outline
3) started Chapter 4
4) written 5 pages and 2,170 words

Not too shabby!

Not much else to report tonight, so I'm going to sign off for now.

Stay safe!

Jeff

© Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment