Sunday, September 22, 2013

Moving On!

Well, I felt more like writing today! It felt great to be putting some more words on the page.

First, I tweaked the outline of Crisis on Terra-Bravo a little. I went back and combined Chapters 7 and 8 and then did some renumbering/renaming on some chapters

Seconds, I did some minor tweaking in some early chapters of Crisis. A few words added here, a few words changed there, and a few words cut somewhere else. I think it tightened up those spots nicely.

Third, I started a new Chapter 8 (formerly Chapter 9). Wrote about 3 1/2 pages and 981 words! And the night's still young and I might go back and add some more.
----
Tomorrow, I'll start taking my laptop to work and I'll spend my lunchtime at the office working on the story. It'll save some gas, let Julie sleep without interruption during the day, and help me get the book done sooner.
----
Enough for now. Have a great night.

And, remember, let's be safe out there!

Jeff


© Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment