Sunday, September 29, 2013

Another Fine Night for Writing!

With Julie working nights from Sundays through Thursdays, Friday nights, Saturdays, and part of Sundays are our time together. Thus the reason I do so much writing late at night.

We have a nice weekend and enjoyed some company for dinner this evening before Julie left for work. I had some time this afternoon to work on a couple of segments of Crisis on Terra-Bravo I felt were not quite right and was able to tweak them into something much better. I figure that was about 1/2 a page. Tonight, I was able to write about 3 1/2 pages more. All told, about 4 pages and 1,600 words. Chapter 8 is done and Chapter 9 is started.

After a very quiet week, we had two sales of Foothold on Terra-Bravo. Hope to see sales pick up soon as I try some other advertising venues.
-----
Enough for tonight.

Be safe!

Jeff

© Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment