Friday, September 20, 2013

Onward!

Well, the meds are doing a great job clearing up the effects of the yellow jacket sting. The swelling and pain are gone and I can move all of the fingers on my right hand easily once more! Now if it would just STOP itching!!!

Wrapped up the ending to Chapter 1. Wasn't happy with what I wrote last night so I tweaked it and am happier for doing so.

So...

Onward!

To Chapter 2 of The Colony on Terra-Bravo, that is.

It's off to a slow start. Lots of dialogue, never my favorite part of writing but I'm getting better at it. (At least, I'd like to think so!) Maybe it's because the characters are becoming more clearly defined in my mind.

Three pages tonight. Not a lot, but not bad.

I am content.
----
Stay safe!

Jeff

© Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2013

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment