Monday, September 23, 2013

Well...darn!

Sales of Foothold on Terra-Bravo and views of my blog are down. Way down. Stalled even! Kinda depressing.

But, on a high note, I did get some writing done at lunchtime today and at home on Chapter 8 of Crisis on Terra-Bravo. I didn't get a lot written but as I said last night, at least I got some more words down on "paper." I thought of a neat idea to use a previously introduced character in a new, startling way. It should definitely add some suspense to the storyline.

My friend, the Local Comic Shoppe Guy (Darin at Legendary Comics!), sent me a notice from the city library about a Local Authors opportunity there next month. I do need to look into it.

I also need to look into other methods to advertise Foothold both locally and globally...something that can be done without bankrupting me, preferably.
-----
I've got a photo shoot tomorrow in Edmond, so I'll be closing shop early tonight.

Have a great evening, everyone!

And, be careful out there!

Jeff


© Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment