Friday, September 20, 2013

General Update

What a day! Got quite a bit done on my projects at work! (Of course, there's still so much yet to accomplish.)
----
Internet and cable issues on the home scene this afternoon that had to be dealt with. Fortunately, I opted to have them contact me instead of just taking the afternoon off and waiting for the technician to show up. He missed the 1:00 to 5:00 p.m. appointment. Then he missed the revised 5:45 - 7:00 p.m. appointment. Finally, another tech was sent and arrived around 7:30 this evening and quickly figured out that the cable line through my backyard was damaged somewhere between the house and the box in the alley. Have Internet and cable once more thanks to a temporary cable! Unfortunately, I didn't get my walk in or have as much time writing as I'd hoped.
----
With the Internet back up, I discovered that one of my "young" troops from my USAF days is in the hospital. He had a heart episode today and is undergoing a cath-procedure in the morning. Mike, I'm praying all goes well!
----
I did get a couple of hours in on Crisis on Terra-Bravo tonight. About 2 pages and over 700 words. Not great, but not bad.
----
I've also made sufficient posts on KBoards to warrant a clickable cover link to Foothold on Terra-Bravo's Kindle Store page. I've also noticed an uptick in traffic here on my blog, which may be coming from KBoards' members.
----
Until next time, stay safe!

Jeff

© Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2013

Monday, August 26, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment