Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Tired and Frustrated!

What a long day! Temperatures were nice but a bit windy. The photo shoot went well but I'm really hurting tonight in my lower back and left shoulder. In the office the remainder of the week (except Thursday afternoon, when I go to the dentist to get my new, permanent crown. *yay*).
-----
Got a couple of more pages of Crisis on Terra-Bravo written. Guess I really need to get it finished and published! Just learned tonight that the organization I work for is requiring all of its employees to re-enroll in a new insurance program in October with fewer options and higher rates!

I am NOT a happy camper!!!


I have tried to keep politics out of this blog to focus on my writing but, folks, I've had enough. The harder I work, the more the government takes. This in NOT what the Founding Fathers intended!!!

Jeff

 © Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment